Even though a year or so ago, I bought a very good ZADRO mirror from bedbathandbeyond, (photo below) by going to a branch in another city, since my branch did not carry the mirror I wanted, I still keep an occasional look on other brand mirrors. No I don’t need more mirrors.
I have used simple human before and the mirror was nice, (see picture below) but it lit when I approached my face and turned off the moment I moved away from the mirror, just a tiny bit.. it made me dizzy.. and after 2 months it completely stopped working no matter whether I charged it or not. So that was the end of it with my simple human $200 mirror..
I then bought after a lengthy search and investigation, a quality Zadro mirror (click on the link to see it) using my 20 % discount at bedbathandbeyond and am still using it, very happy with it, it has a cord and I turn it on when I need it but the magnification side is great, and the regular side is also very good. It is a bit heavy but again I am not complaining. Now a new mirror from simple human was just created and came to my attention.. see the photo below. It is stunning.. but the price is going to break the bank. There is no way I am going to pay $400 for a mirror.. even if it was covered in gold. I still want to read about it and find out some information.
A little investigation and I see that it has 3.2 stars out of five stars at BedBathandBeyond so with your 20% discount you would pay only $320 plus tax, still too much for my pocket..
Let’s go and see what it is all about!!
Simple Human The Sensor Mirror Pro Wide-View
Now you can see everything. The Sensor Mirror Pro Wide-View from simplehuman provides a wide viewing area with adjustable side panels that let you comfortably see your face at any angle. This Pro model includes a smaller detachable 10x detail mirror for when you need to see up close. The mirror’s tru-lux light system simulates natural sunlight, enabling you to see full color variation. The mirror’s LEDs light up automatically as your face approaches and turn off when you are done.
- Tru-lux Light Sytem: Under the wrong lighting, makeup colors can fool you. simplehuman’s cutting-edge LEDs simulate natural sunlight for the brightest, most color-correct view.
- Dynamic sensing: The mirror lights up automatically as your face approaches and sensitivity increases during use so the mirror won’t turn off unexpectedly.
- Confidence at any angle: A wide viewing area and folding side panels allow you to make sure you look great at any angle.
- Magnification: Non-magnified main light panels with magnetically attachable 10x detail mirror for when you need to see up close.
- Never change a bulb: The mirror’s LEDs are rated to perform like new after 40,000 hours; that’s an hour a day, every day, for more than 100 years.
- Cordless and Clutter-free: No cord required during use (USB cable and adapter included for recharging).
- Rechargeable: Mirror can operate for up to 3 weeks on a single charge.
Download the free simplehuman app to access more features:
- Change the mirrors lighting by choosing from a selection of pre-set light settings or create your own setting to match lighting from your own office, favorite restaurant, gym, etc.
- Adjust brightness or set to auto brightness.
- Help manage your makeup routine with a soft alarm or timer.
- Control the length of time your mirror’s LED’s will stay on.
- 4″ 10x detail mirror
- Cloth bag (for storing 10x detail mirror)
- USB cable and adapter
- 5-year warranty
Ok here is all the information that the creator / company provides on this mirror.. the decision is yours. If you can afford it, go for it, if not, stick to zadro.
So what makes a mirror so expensive.. ? how can you justify spending $400 on a mirror?
Yes they work hard to product this product, the designer had to spend sleepless nights perhaps, and now it is on the market, available for those who can afford it. I don’t see forking out this much money as the other mirror I have, the zadro, is equally good, and zadro is a mirror specialist, who has been making mirrors for years.
Do you want to know more? Do you want to know who is Zadro?
Invent, Design, Engineer, Patent, Manufacture, Distribute – This is what Zadro has excelled at for thirty years! With over 40 patents and several design and engineering awards under our belt, we have no plan of slowing down anytime soon.
Over the years, Zadro has been the first to introduce multiple technologies into the market. The invention of the Z100, the first fogless mirror on the market, put Zadro on the map and opened up an entire new market category. This defined Zadro and set us on the path to success. But in light of this success, it did not take long for Zlatko Zadro, President of Zadro Products, Inc. to see an opportunity in the personal care category and made the decision to expand beyond mirrors. A need for more innovative health and wellness products was clear and thus Zadro Health Solutions™ was born. This company offers a broad array of product solutions; everything from Personal Relaxation Technology to specialized Visual Enhancement Solutions.
The innovative ideas from Zadro Products, Inc. and Zadro Health Solutions™ are still alive and thriving today. Zadro continually releases new products and consistently pushes the limit with fresh, new innovative designs. Headquartered in Huntington Beach, California, Zadro Products, Inc. manufactures over sixty products in the USA. Taking initiatives like, Made in the USA, allows us to continue to flourish in the marketplace. Gaining placement in more retailers and e-tailors daily, while investing in cutting edge technology to support our initiatives, Zadro Products, Inc. looks to have a prosperous future yet ahead.
Zadro Products, Inc. continually seeks to advance sustainability in its products. Product innovation and design excellence continually allow Zadro to meet consumer needs worldwide.